From Jan. 12, 2019, 11 a.m. to Jan. 12, 2019, 3 p.m.
Where:The Ibis Hotel
GET HIRED ON THE SPOT at the 2019 Camp America Job Fairs.
Camp Directors from camps all across the USA will be heading to Melbourne to hire people like you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to meet camp directors and have that face to face interaction you cannot have when being hired through our online process. Ask Camp Directors directly about their camps, speak with Student Flights about your after camp travel or simply hear more about the Camp America program.
Last year's fairs nearly reached capacity so please register early to avoid disappointment:
1. Be prepared: Attend a short session with our Camp America team where we will give you all the tips on how to give yourself the best chance of placement on the day.
1. Meet the directors: Directors will be set up booth style. Head to the camp that you want to go to first. You'll have a short interview. Make sure you show off all of your skills and personality.
2. Get hired on the spot: If the directors like what they see they will offer you at a position there and then!
3. Make it legit: Our Camp America team will be there on the day to process your placement and make it official.
4. Sort your travel: Our friends at Student Flights will be at our job fairs with awesome flight deals for our applicants.
You do not need to have a Camp America Application to attend our Job Fairs.
PLEASE NOTE: Having an existing application does make the hiring process easier on the day and shows the Camp Directors that you are organised. You can start your application free here: CAMP AMERICA APPLICATION
If you have any questions about the event feel free to contact us:
phone: 1300 889 067
The CA Team.
#CAaussies #iamCA #CAjobfair