Job Fair is a great opportunity to meet Camp Directors in person and get a placement on the day. Get your free ticket below.
1. Be prepared: Start an application and bring a print out of your application. Attend a short session with the Camp America team once you arrive, where we will give you tips on how to give yourself the best chance of placement on the day.
2. Meet the directors: Directors will be set up booth style. Head to the camp that you want to go to first. You'll have a short interview so make sure you show off all of your skills and personality.
3. Get hired on the spot: If the directors like what they see they will offer you at a position there and then!
4. Make it legit: Our Camp America team will be there on the day to process your placement and make it official.
5. Sort your travel: Our friends at Student Flights will be at our Job Fairs with awesome flight deals for our applicants.